Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I am sorry I have not posted in such a long time!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I hope everyone has a great day today! We are going to go swimming this afternoon with some friends of ours and then possibly go see the fireworks. Yesterday we went to the movie theater and saw the new Disney & Pixar movie Wall E. It was really cute!

I finished one of my socks! I will have to post a picture of it later. It was truly the most complicated thing I had ever knitted. I am now working on the other sock.

A new acquaintance named Hannah commented on my last post about my favorite movies. Another movie that we really like that is not on the list is The Sound of Music. We also recently purchased a documentry about George W. Bush called George W. Bush: Faith in the White House, which I can't wait to see!

Well, I better go. Have a very happy Independence Day!

Katherine

P.S. A message for Hannah: Do you have a blog? If so, could you post the link on a comment? I would like to visit!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Katherine,
I just found your blog through Bethany's. I've been reading your posts with interest! :) I took the Jane Austen quiz earlier and I was Elizabeth Bennett. I will check back soon...
Happy 4th of July!
Julia from Julia's Journal

 The Morris Family said...

Hey Katherine!
I hope ya'll had a wonderful 4th as well! That is exciting you got the sock done, how wonderful! I'd like to see a picture of it!
How have you been lately? Haven't talked to you in a while. :) I read on your Mom's blog that ya'll started school back...fun!
Thanks for updating! :D
Praying for your family~

In His Love,
Anna Morris