Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am still here!







I'm sure lots of my readers are probably wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth. :) Lo and behold, I am still here! Lots has been going on in our family lately. We just moved to a new town and are still trying to find our way around!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving and are looking forward to Christmas. In our family devotions the other night, we were reading about Mary, the mother of Jesus. She was just a teenager whne the angel of the Lord came to her telling her she would bear the Son of God, but the way she responded is just incredible to me. She must have been wise beyond her years to say " Let it happen as you say." Back in her time, she could have been stoned to death over this! Yet she surrendered herself to God's will and treasured all these things. I just think that she can be such an example to us of submitting to God's will.


Have a great week!

Katherine
P.S. Caleb dressed Samuel up the other day and we had to get some pictures! We called him "Little Elf Boy." Isn't he adorable?!

No comments: