Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 23






Here is my Daybook entry for today

~ Outside my window. . .Sunshine! We got some snow on Saturday and it is all melted now!
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking. . . That what Patrick Henry said about the Constitution is coming true "This, sir, is my great objection to the Constitution, ........ that the preservation of our liberty depends on the single chance of men being virtuous enough to make laws to punish themselves."(I am not against the Constitution, I just agree with Patrick Henry on this point.)
~~~~~~~~~~
From the learning room. . . Economics- Gross Domestic Product, Inflation, and Unemployment. Algebra 2- Graphing a circle
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for. . . That God is faithful to His people, no matter what human government does.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen. . .Sloppy Joes and Pasta Salad
~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing. . .Denim capris and a yellow t-shirt
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating. . . An piano arrangement of 'When I survey the Wondrous Cross'
~~~~~~~~~~
I am going. . . To see what I can do to help around the house. There is usually some work that needs to be done in a house of ten! (Soon to be 11!)
~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading. . . Deuteronomy and "Knowing God" by J.I. Packer
~~~~~~~~~~
I am praying. . . That God will give me some inspiration for my hymn arrangement. I sure need it!
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing. . .piano practice, my little brothers playing trains
~~~~~~~~~~
Around the house. . .Waiting for Mom and Joshua to get home from his orthodontist appt. Joshua got braces today.
~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things. . .Sunny days!
~~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week. . .School, Amtrak field trip on Thursday! My little brothers are going to be so excited!
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
My poodle, Jack, sitting on the rug in our kitchen.


Thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman’s Daybook

No comments: