Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching up......

Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Hannah certainly has provided lots of fun and joy in our lives. Lots of things have happened since she was born.

First, we are getting ready to move the end of this month. So in addition to playing with Hannah, I have been doing a lot of packing. We are so excited for the opportunity God has given us!

In June, my mom's mom (affectionately known as 'Memaw' by her grandkids) went to be with Jesus in June. We all miss her, but know that she is in a place far, far better.

In August, I had my wisdom teeth out. It was the first time I ever had any sort of surgery and I was pretty nervous. Thankfully they were all impacted, which is better for healing. I swelled like a balloon. After most of the swelling went down, I had visible bruising on my face. I am pretty much back to normal now.

So, that is what has been happening around here. I also want to ask my readers a question. Is there anyone out there who is encouraged by my blog? I am thinking about quitting the blogging sphere, but if there is someone who is encouraged reading my blog, I might not quit.

Katherine Cole

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You don't know me, but I knew your mother in high school. I enjoy looking and yours and your sister's blogs, especially since your mom has been too busy to post on her blog with the move and everything. I enjoyed her stories about life with a large family and what all of you kids are up to.
Margaret Martin