Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Courtney Lambert at One of the Bunch, http://oneofthebunch.wordpress.com/ and my sister Bethany at Polished Cornerstone http://polishedcornerstone.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules of the game

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by listing their names as well as the link to their blogs
  4. Let them know the have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here are the 7 facts about myself

  1. I am 5 feet and 4 inches tall
  2. I have been bit by a horse before
  3. I nearly broke my toe dancing
  4. I like broccoli
  5. I had braces for 4 years
  6. I was an extremely naughty child before I turned 4
  7. I love to quote Mrs. Bennett from the movie Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version)

I hope everyone likes the facts about myself! There are several other facts I could have listed, but I don't want to completely humiliate myself!:)

Katherine

No comments: