Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ November 23




FOR TODAY... from Katherine's Daybook

Outside my window... Beautiful sunshine

I am thinking...
That it is so nice to have a break from school!

I am thankful for...
Salvation by Jesus Christ!

I am wearing... jeans and a t- shirt

I am remembering... The Sooners' terrible loss to Texas Tech on Saturday. Oh, this is not to be borne!

I am going... To work on my mom's scarf for her birthday.

I am reading... "Joseph: A Man of Integrity and Forgiveness" by Chuck Swindoll

I am praying...
for the Dutcher family who lost their precious baby girl, Anne Marie, on Saturday night. God, please comfort them during this terrible time.

I am hoping...
That we have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas.

On my mind... Things I need to get done during Thanksgiving break: Piano practice, catch up on some leisurely reading, and plan Christmas activities.

Plans for the week...
THANKSGIVING! And after that, CHRISTMAS DECORATING!

Pondering these words...
"Know that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture." Psalm 100:3

From the kitchen...
Homemade Bread

Around the hou
se... An intense game of Dutch Blitz is going on in the next room.

One of my favorite things...
Knitting and Crocheting!

From my picture journal... My cute little poodle! My younger sister made this hat for him to wear at our Thanksgiving party. I don't think he enjoys wearing it!:)


Thanks Peggy for this idea.

No comments: